Terms and Conditions
Access and use of this Website / Download and use of this App is provided by Key Points Exchange Limited subject to the following terms:
Your use of this Website / this App signifies your agreement to be bounded by these Terms and all applicable laws without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use or access this Website / download this App.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Use of Key Points Exchange Limited
- As a condition of your use of this site, you should warrant that
- (i) you possess legal authority to create a binding legal obligation
- (ii) you will use this site in accordance with this agreement.
- (iii) you will only use this site to make legitimate reservation for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act:
- (iv) you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservation you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; and
- (v) all information supplied by you on this site is true, accurate, current and complete. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access of anyone to this site and the services we offer, at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of this agreement.
- You are responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential.
- We reserve the right to terminate and delete any accounts at our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
- You may use Key Points Exchange Limited for personal purpose only and not for any business, commercial or other use.
- We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your account and are not responsible for any transaction made without your authorization.
- You agree and authorize that we may transfer your personal data, or the personal data of others on whose behalf you are transacting, for the purposes of facilitating a transaction and providing sales support for a transaction.
- You consent to receive transactional, commercial and marketing communications both related to Key Points Exchange Limited specifically, and to our other products and services (including products or services), from us electronically, except in those jurisdictions where your express consent is required to receive commercial or marketing communications electronically. Commercial and marketing communications may include notifications about relevant special offers or opportunities available from our partners. In such an event, we will send you commercial or marketing communications electronically only if you have provided your express consent by proactively opting-in to receive such communication from Key Points Exchange Limited regarding its products and services.
- We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications in writing provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement.
- If you conduct transactions on this site through call center agents, you agree that this agreement applies to all such transactions.
- Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The content and information on this site, as well as the infrastructure, is proprietary to us, our suppliers and/or our loyalty program partners. You are licensed to use our site for the purpose set out above. You are not permitted to copy our site. While you may make limited copies of transaction related documents for products or services purchased or exchanged through this site, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license; transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained; or create derivative works from or through this site. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent claims about your membership to any loyalty rewards program or make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this site using any robot, web spider, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this site.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of this site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any transaction) for any purpose without our express written permission.
Tracking Your Balances
Key Points Exchange Limited allows you to track the balances in the loyalty programs you belong to. In order for us to track your balances and display the loyalty points to you, we need API authorization with different program partners with your authorization. This information enables us to update your account balances on an ongoing basis and complete transactions on Key Points Exchange Limited.
Key Points Exchange Limited Transactions
- 1. Key Points Exchange Limited allows you to conduct the following loyalty program currency transactions:
- a. Purchase loyalty points or currency in select loyalty programs.
- b. Exchange loyalty points or currency from one program to another.
- c. Redeem your loyalty points or currency for gifts, cash coupons and stored value cards.
- 2. The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions you conduct through Key Points Exchange Limited.
- a. We reserve the right to review, cancel and reverse any transaction in the event of fraud, a charge-back of any transaction fee paid by credit card, or an error or mistake made by us, including errors in any loyalty point conversion, redemption or swap rate. You hereby consent to the removal of loyalty points from your loyalty program accounts as required by us to reverse a cancelled transaction.
- b. You agree to comply with the terms, conditions and rules of the loyalty programs involved in your transaction.
- 3. Additional terms and conditions apply to certain transaction as follows:
- a. Exchanging Loyalty Program Currency. In order to complete an exchange of your loyalty program currency from one program (“program A”) to another program (“program B”), you must be a member of both programs. We will first redeem your currency from program A on your behalf and then use the proceeds from that transaction, net of our commission and any applicable taxes, to purchase the maximum amount of currency in program B Possible.
Misprints and Errors
We endeavor to provide current and accurate information on Key Points Exchange Limited regarding the offers and transactions available to you. Nevertheless, errors and misprints occur. Accordingly, we reserve the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any transaction for which the price or offer details were incorrectly displayed or for which any other erroneous or inaccurate information was provided. We reserve the right to do this at any time during the transaction process, including when we are obligated to process or complete any transaction based on any error, misprint or otherwise.
You represent and warrant that you exclusively own any content that you post to Key Points Exchange Limited. To the extent any such content is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use such content on or in connection with our site.
Any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, software, and links (collectively, the ‘Materials’), and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto, are and will remain the property of Key Points Exchange Limited, our suppliers and/or our loyalty program partners. The materials and the selection, compilation, collection, arrangement, and assembly thereof are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and copied materials, and any such download or copies are subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
You may make limited copies of documents related to transactions conducted via the site (your coupon code, authorized letter, or related documents) for personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the materials or other content or information available on or through the site in any way without our prior written permission. Use or downloading of the materials is conditioned on acceptance of the terms and conditions of any license agreements relating to such materials, including agreements of third parties. By acquiring or using the materials, you agree to such terms and conditions.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Key Points Exchange Limited, our suppliers and /or loyalty program partners, or their respective licensors and suppliers. The Trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Key Points Exchange Limited, our suppliers and/or loyalty program partners, or their respective licensors and suppliers. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark.
We may terminate your use of and access to any part or all of this Website or any related service(s) at any time with immediate effect without any notice and in our sole discretion for any reason, including without limitation:
- b. if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
- c. if we believe that your actions may give rise to liability of any nature; or
- d. if we deem your action unsuitable or inappropriate.
Upon termination, you must destroy all material obtained from this Website and any copies thereof. If you wish to terminate your use of part or all of this Website your only recourse is to discontinue the use of this Website.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website or any part thereof.
Governing Law and Disputes
Key Points Exchange Limited expressly disclaims liability or makes representations or warranties regarding:
- In relation to quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness, or the fitness or use for any purpose.
- In relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through Key Points Exchange Limited or pursuant to the information.
- That any access points or the information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the information does not contain any viruses, or contamination or destructive properties.
- That the information will not be objectionable or offensive to the user or any other person.
- For any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the information.
Key Points Exchange Limited and/or any other involved in the creating, producing or delivering this website on our behalf shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website from any other website you access through a link from this website or to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any action we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
Some parts of the Website are restricted member areas containing member information, and visitors will require their password to access such areas. Visitors who are members must keep safe and confidential their password and the Company accepts no liability for any unauthorised access to member information on this Website due to the loss of password details or the careless access and use of such information by a member.
Entire Agreement, Waiver and Severability
We shall have no liability for delays or failure in performance caused by any event beyond our control.
Returns and Refund Policy
We do not accept exchange, return or refund for any KeyPoints Exchange ONLINE purchased product(s)/coupon(s); please contact our customer services for details.
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm (except public holidays)
Address: Flat A, 17/F, On Loong Commercial Building, 276-278 Lockhart Road, WanChai, HK
WhatsApp: 6195 3321
Registered Address: Flat/arm A5, 18/F, Gemstar Tower, 23 Man Lok Street, Hung Hom, HK